Our Journey.

We may walk, run, stumble, drive or fly but let us never lose sight of the reason for our journey.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Awakening

I made this blog page a while ago and never started to blog. After seeing my friends Christie and Haleigh update theirs with what is going on in their everyday lives I have decide that I can't be left out! It is a creative and relaxing way to express everyday life for John and I here in Gulf Shores. Our lives get so hectic and because of that we sometimes forget to share life's little moments that make our day! God is providing so many opportunities of ministry here and our day to day is getting very busy but we love it! I will try and keep you up to date with the ministry events of the Pier 59 Project. And of course, a diverse array of updates on our ever-eventful life! I hope you will find it enjoyable!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, Little One! So proud & excited! Can't wait for more!
    Love yoU!

    ReplyDelete